Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lamp Shade Stampin' Up! Style

     I used to make paper lamp shades many years ago (long before I knew anything about Stampin' Up!).  They were so much fun to make and everyone I gave them to just loved them.

     While cleaning out my craft closest, I came across my pattern and thought I would be fun to make one using Stampin' Up! products.

     What do you think?


     This lamp and shade are so much more prettier in person.  They are really simple to make.  If you'd like to make one, let me know.  If I have enough interest, I'd love to hold a class to make them.

     My lampshade is sitting on a champagne flute.  You can also use a wine class.  I put one of those battery operated tealights.  It's just beautiful!

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Twitterpated Designer Series Paper

TOOLS:  Blushing Bride  Pleated Satin Ribbon & Sticky Strip

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7



     Sale-a-Bration, aka-SAB, started today!  With every $50 your spend, not including tax & shipping, you earn FREE Stampin' Up! products - both excluding SAB items and items from the current Idea Book & Catalog.  This is the most anticipated sale of the Stampin' Up! year.  Don't miss out on all the FREE products!  Click HERE to download the the SAB catalog.

     If you host a private party during SAB, there some FREE things for you too:


     Let me know if you are interested in hosting a private card party.  I have a bunch of open dates in February and March.  Schedule your party before all my dates are booked.

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels