Thursday, July 7, 2011

Stamping & Dessert

     What goes better than stamping and dessert?  NOTHING!  That is why fellow demonstrator, Bonnie Fields, and I host a stampin & dessert night at Perkins every 2nd Monday of the month.

     Our next stamp & dessert night is this Monday, July 11th.  See the flyer below for all the details:

NOTE:  Flyer was made using My Digital Studio.  For more information about MDS, please contact me.

DATE:  Monday July 11, 2011

TIME:  7:00-8:30 PM

LOCATION:  Perkin's Restaurant ~ Rts. 191 & 22 ~ Bethlehem, PA

PRICE:  $12

WHAT TO BRING:  scissors & adhesive

RSVP:   Let me know you are coming by Saturday July 9, 2011

  • Email: stampwithsandy@rcn.com
  • Phone: 610-758-8721

     I hope you can come.  These evenings are a ton of fun!  Stamping 2 cards, a wonderful dessert, and GREAT people.  Also, come see the new catalog, the new 2011-2013 In-Colors, and samples made with new products.

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels