Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Beer Mug

     Here is another card I made for a team member at work.  This idea came from Heather Summers.  I CASEd her card for this one.  The minute I saw her card, I knew it would be perfect for the person we were giving it to.


     I used Crystal Effects on top of the clear envelope to make it look like the mug is "sweating".

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  More Mustard, Whisper White, & Close to Cocoa (retired)


INKS:  Close to Cocoa (retired) - both ink pad & marker, Whisper White (Craft), & More Mustard - both ink pad & marker


STAMPS:  Cheers to You (retiring 6/30/11) & Simple Birthday Thanks (retiring 6/30/11)


TOOLS:  Medium Translucent Clear Envelopes, Label Punch (retiring 6/30/11), 1" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Stamping Sponges, & Gold Brads

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website 24/7

     Here is the card with the "designer" envelope I embellished to go with the card.


     Tune in tomorrow to see all the cards I made for my teammates this school year.

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Birthday Mugs said...

Hi all,

Really, this mug is a nice idea for birthday gift. Beer mugs are often used at parties or at special gatherings because of its useful purpose. It can be used for several functions, but the most common is for drinking beer. However, another useful benefit that a beer mug provides is that it can be great as a home decoration because of its attractive design. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels