Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sheepy Get Well

     This past week my sister-in-law had some series surgery on her head.  She is doing well and is now home resting.
     She loves sheep - any kind of sheep, so when I saw this card done by Heather Summers in one of her Simply Punches classes, I knew it would be perfect for her.

Front view

Back view
     This card has a back and front to it.  I just couldn't resist the sheep for my sister-in-law.  I also love the barn look of the card.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, grey (non-SU!), & a light peach (non-SU!)


INK:  Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, & Stazon Black


STAMPS:  Sincere Salutations


TOOLS:  Punches:  Word Window, Scallop Oval, Small Oval, Scallop Circle, Crop-A-Dile, Trio Flower (retired), & Tag (retired), Paper Trimmer, Two-Way Glue Pen, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, & pink faux pearls (non-SU!)

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products from my website, 24/7

     Homemade cards are the best.  Not only are they fun to make, but it really tells the recipient how much you are thinking about them.  I really enjoy seeing the faces of those I give homemade cards to.  It makes the time I put into making the card so worth it.

     If you are interested in hosting your own private card party, where you and a group of your friends can get together and make a few cards in whatever theme you choose, let me know.  I'd be happy to work with you to set this up.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels