Monday, April 18, 2011

A gorgeous card from Liane

     I received the most beautiful card in the mail about 2 weeks ago:

Card from Liane Peden
     I can't tell you home much I   LOVE  this card!  I LOVE the colors!  I LOVE the layout!  I LOVE the technique used!  I   this card!

Thank you Liane for this beautiful card!

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, & Watercolor Paper


STAMPS:  Nature Walk (from the Occasions Mini Catalog)

TECHNIQUES:   Ripped paper & water coloring

Click HERE to purchase Stampin' UP! products from my website, 24/7

     The items in the Occasions Mini catalog will only be available until the end of the month, April 30,2011.  If you have been wanting anything from this catalog, be sure to place your order before your calendars switch to May - so you don't miss that one items you've been wanting.  If you'd like an Occasions Mini catalog, please let me know - I have a few for the taking.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels