Sunday, February 6, 2011

February's Class

     Before I give you details about my February class, I need to thank Karina Kloss for this wonderful idea!

Come make this really cute gum holder:



WHEN:  Saturday February 19, 2011

TIME:  1:00 PM

WHERE:  My house - Bethlehem, PA

PRICE:  $8 (pack of gum NOT included)

WHAT TO BRING:  Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue (or your favorite liquid glue), Sticky Strip, scissors, and a pack of 15 piece gum (Wrigley's or Extra Gum).  All other materials will be provided.

RSVP:  If you are coming, please let me know by Wednesday February 16, 2011

When you come, I'll give you the dimensions and directions so you can make one at home as well.

     I hope you can come.  These are really cute and very simple to make.  Keep it for yourself, give it as a gift, or keep this one and make a bunch to give away.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels