Sunday, January 16, 2011

Valentine Pillow Box


     I found this really cute Valentine pillow box idea on Chris Twing's blog.  I just loved her idea so much that I CASEd it completely (only changing the color of the pillow box).  This project was so quick and easy to make.  I know the kids will love getting this cute treat on Valentine's day.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Riding Hood Red

INK:  Whisper White Craft Ink

STAMPS:  Sweetheart

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Pillow Box Die,  Sticky Strip, Embossing Buddy, Winter White Embossing Powder,  Heat Tool, Window Sheet, Large Heart Punch, & individually wrapped candy

     I filled the pillow box with the individually wrapped conservation hearts candy - always a hit around Valentine's Day.

Click HERE to shop online for any of these products.


Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels