Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Cute Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

      For me, Christmas lasts until I go back to work.  Since I teach, that means after the New Year.  Being as that may, I have a few more Christmas themed things to share with you.


     This year I made 5 teacher gifts and one for the crossing guard.  In another post, I'll show you the gifts I made.  In this post, I'm showing you the card I made to go with each gift.

     The card is 3 x 3 - which is perfect for attaching to a gift.  This picture just does not do it justice.  I think the cards turned out gorgeous.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Textured Wild Wasabi & Very Vanilla

INK:  Cherry Cobbler

MARKERS (ENVELOP):  Daffodil Delight & Glorious Green (retired)

STAMPS:  Best Yet (retired) & Tags for All (retired)

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Basic Jewels Pearls, & Ticket Corner Punch

     I hope your holidays were/are wonderful and you have been able to spend some time with loved ones.

     Check back tomorrow to see the gifts I made that these cards were attached to.

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels