Friday, November 19, 2010

Stampin' UP! workshop card

     Meghan's workshop is tomorrow.  She wanted a Christmas theme (good choice!), so I came up with a simple, yet elegant card and a really cute bookmark for her and her friends to make.


      I really like how it turned out.  Even the most novice stamper can make this card.  Plus, it's so simple you can easily mass produce it to send to everyone on your holiday card list.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls Designer Serious Paper

STAMPS:  Tags til Christmas & All Holidays

INK:  Very Vanilla Craft Ink, Cherry Cobbler & Always Artichoke Classic Inks

TOOLS:  Decorative Label Punch & Paper Snips

     Check back tomorrow to see the bookmark the ladies will be making.

     If you would like to gather a group of your family and friends and make some Christmas cards & gifts, let me know.  I'd love to hold a workshop with you.  I have a bunch of dates open between now and Christmas.  Just call or email me to set your date.  On top of the fun and the great cards and gifts you will make, you will also earn free stamps and products from Stampin' UP!, PLUS a gift from me, just for holding your own party.  Call me today to set up your party!

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels