Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stampin' UP! 2010 Convention Highlights

     Yesterday at the Baltimore Regionals, they ended the day with this really fun music video from the 2010 Stampin' UP! convention in July.  Once you see it, you will definitely want to go next summer, yet the only way you can go is to be a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator.



   Right now, if you join my team, you not only get all the wonderful items in the starter kit for a steal, you also get the Greenhouse Gala bag ($40 value) for free AND you get a free stamp set, not yet release, "Eat Chocolate" (your choice wood- or clear-mount--limited quantities on clear-mount), AND you will get me as your support person and cheerleader.  As you know I'm full of ideas and I'm more than happy to share ALL my ideas with you and help you build your own Stampin' UP! business.

*NOTE*  I do not have a photo of the free stamp set "Eat Chocolate", but while at Regionals yesterday I took a bunch of photos of projects made using this stamp set.  I hope to post those photos tomorrow or Monday.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels