I'm offering a sweet deal for a FREE "Eat Chocolate" stamp set when you sign up to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. This offer ends October 17, 2010.
When you decide to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, you will receive all of the below, plus more:
- Customize your Starter Kit to your liking (you choose the stamp sets, inks, markers, paper, and embellishments).
- The Started kit is $175 (a $310 value) - that's 40% off!
- Receive "Eat Chocolate" stamp set FREE - this set is not available for purchase until January, in the Occasions Mini Catalog *This offer ends 10/17/10*
- Receive the Greenhouse Gala Tote bag for FREE *This offer ends 10/18/10*
- Enjoy demonstrator-only benefits: 20% off the products you order, the demonstrator magazine, "Stampin' Success" every month for FREE, access to the demo-only site "Stampin' Connection", convention every summer, and access to catalogs and be able to purchase certain products in those catalog before your customers.
- You determine the type of demonstrator you'd like to be: a hobby-demo (to support your hobby) or a business demo (make enough money to pay family bills or make this your full-time job), or anything in between - Stampin' UP! loves all their demos - at whatever level they run their business.
I look forward to sharing all these wonderful benefits with you and the Stampin' UP! opportunity.
Please contact me for more information and to sign up:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
phone number - 610-758-8721
website - stampingwithsandy.stampinup.net
password = sandy2009 (no capital letters)
Check out some photos of cards & projects using the FREE stamp set "Eat Chocolate" :
I hope you are very excited about this opportunity! I know I'm excited to share it with you! Being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator is so much fun! Aside from all the benefits I listed above, you get to attend convention and regionals. The ideas and business tips, along with all the FREE items you take home, is well worth the money and time. I'm so excited to share this with you! Please contact me with any questions you may have. If you'd like to see any of the products, or ask about regionals or what it's like to be a demo, please contact me. Don't let these wonderful FREE and discounted items pass you by!