Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer Mini almost gone!

    
     On August 31st (just 2 short days from today), we will be saying good-bye to a WONDERFUL mini catalog.  Don't miss your opportunity to order from this fabulous catalog.  After August  31st, you will not be able to order the products from this catalog.

     Click HERE to see the products in the Summer Mini on my website.  You can also download a PDF file.  Just click on the picture of the Summer Mini Catalog that is on the left hand side of my blog.  OR, if you would like a copy of the Summer Mini Catalog, please let me know ASAP.  I have a bunch I can pass out - for FREE!

     You can either go to my WEBSITE and place your order online, or you can call or email me your order and I will place a group order for everyone (this way will save you a few dollars on shipping).  If you choose to place your order with me, PLEASE have your order to me no later than 10:00 PM on Tuesday August 31st.  I will place whatever orders I have at that time.

     Don't miss out on ordering that stamp set you have been wanting to get since April.  Once the 31st comes and goes, so do all the products in the Summer Mini Catalog!

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels