Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stampin' UP! DMS update

     For those of you who have Stampin' UP!'s MDS (My Digital Studio), you will want to update your program.  Here's why...


My Digital Studio Color Update Now Available

July 13, 2010
The version 1.0.4 update to My Digital Studio is now available. With this free update, not only will you get the latest My Digital Studio features and functionality, you also get all of the new colors (including digital card stock, ink colors and Patterns Designer Series Paper) from the recent color renovation! That’s a $50 value!
Updating your My Digital Studio software is easy.
  • If you have installed the initial update (version 1.0.1), simply click Help and select Check for Updates in the My Digital Studio software. The update will be performed automatically.
  • If you have not completed the initial update, download and install version 1.0.1 first, and then complete the steps listed above to get the most recent update.
Stampin’ Up! will also send an e-mail to all registered My Digital Studio users who have opted to receive e-mail from the company to alert them of the free upgrade and provide similar instructions as found above.

     I LOVE MDS!  If you are interested in seeing how it works, please give me a call or email me.  I'd be happy to show you and let you play with the program.  It is super easy to use.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels