Saturday, July 24, 2010

Simple Stampin' Up!

     Less is more!


     I'm part of a tagging group where when you receive a card, you pay it forward and send a card to someone else.  All the cards I've received have been just beautiful and have many layers.  Though I love the way these cards look, it's not something I'm good at doing - yet.  I also have problems doing very simple.  I challenged myself to do simple with this last round of tags I've sent.  I really like what I came up with.

     I also did this card at this month's Stampin' & Dessert.  My upline was on vacation and I filled in for her this month.  Ladies meet at Bob Evan's and enjoy a drink and dessert and stamp 2 cards, all for $10.  It's a wonderful evening out!

     First, I have to admit, this card was not my idea.  I made a very similar card while part of my upline (Sally Chuchman's) card club.  I loved the look of card so much, I have been duplicating it ever since.

RECIPE:


CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Early Espresso

INK:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, & Early Espresso

STAMPS:  Manhattan Floral & Teeny Tiny Wishes

TOOLS:  Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, & S.N.A.I.L. Adhesive

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels