Saturday, February 27, 2010

Macungie Stamp Camp

     In my last post I provided all the details on the Macungie Stamp Camp that is being held on Saturday March 27th, from 6:30-9:30 PM.  I mentioned that you will be provided with all the materials to make 8 WONDERFUL cards, plus 7 yards each, of two new fabulous satin ribbon colors.  Here is a picture of those wonderful cards:

    
     4 Stampin' UP! demonstrators have designed these lovely cards and will be on hand to show you how to make these cards.  Along with those 4 demonstrators, a few more, myself included, will be on hand to assist you in making these fantastic cards, as well as answer any question you have, regarding Stampin' UP!  and Stampin' UP! products and promotions.

     Please plan to join me and a bunch of fun ladies for this fun night out stamping.

RSVP to me, with payment, no later than Saturday, March 6th.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels