Thursday, February 18, 2010

Faux Buttons

     I found two wonderful tutorials on how to make faux buttons.  These are wonderful ways to use up your scraps AND to make buttons to match anything.  You are not limited.  What a wonderful thought!

     The first tutorial I found was found at "Just Add Ink", by Danielle Dawns.  You can find her tutorial HERE.  I love the look that the Crystal Effects gives to the faux buttons--makes them look real.  Below is a picture of the button Danielle made that is posted on the "Just Add Ink" blog.



     The second tutorial I found was at "Purely Stamping", by Linda Llyod.  You can find her tutorial HERE.  She has a video tutorial, which makes making them a breeze to follow.  I love how colorful her faux buttons are.  Below is a picture of the buttons Linda made that is posted on her blog.



     I hope you enjoy these tutorials and find them fun and useful.  Let me know if you enjoy these kinds of posts.  If I receive enough positive responses, I will do more posts containing tutorials and ideas that you can add to your crafting repertoire.

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

2 comments:

Nanc said...

Thank you so much for these great tutorials!! I love learning something new everyday when it comes to stamping!!
Happy Stamping,
Nanc

Anonymous said...

I love both of them!!! I love learning new things to do!! Thank you so much!!

Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels