Sunday, January 24, 2010

Calendar Covers




     I made these two calendar covers last weekend.  I got the idea from Sam Woodruff.  I used the same stamp set, and Stampin' UP! logo, but mine is not as fancy as hers is.  Check out her calendar HERE.

     It took me all weekend to make both of them, due to the details of the stamping tools in her bag.  I don't see myself making more of these using this stamp set, but it was fun.

     On the back I included my business card.  I purchased a stamp from another demonstrator that I will stamp above my business card, once I receive the stamp.  Once I'm able to do that, I will take a picture and post it, so be sure to check back to see the back of the green calendar (I gave my mom the stripped one).

Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Tote-ally Tess
Paper: retired Certainly Celery DSP, Certainly Celery card stock
Ink: Versa Mark, Certainly Celery
Coloring: Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Pastels, Color Wonder Crayons

Happy Sundy

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels