Monday, November 23, 2009

IT'S HERE! GREAT DEALS!!!!!!!!

     Online Extravaganza has started!  GREAT deals are available to you, from today until November 30, 2009.  39 Bundles and 15 Single items!  Can you believe it!!!!!!

     There are so many deals, I can't type them all out for you.  Click HERE to go to my website and see all the deals that are available.  I was amazed at all that is available.

     To make your shopping even more fun, you can win a $25 Gift Certificate from me to use on your next Stampin' UP! order from me.  Everyone that orders $50 or more of product (pre-shipping and tax total) from now until November 30th, will have their names in the drawing for this wonderful gift certificate.  I'll even sweeten the pot more.  For every $50 you spend, you will have your name entered.  For example, if you order $150 of product, you will have your name in the drawing 3 times.  I will do the drawing on December 1st, from all those with qualifying orders.

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Happy Monday and Happy shopping!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels