Monday, November 16, 2009

I DID IT!



     Well, I DID IT!  I'm officially a certified demonstrator of My Digital Studio.  I love this program!  It's so easy to use and so fun to work with.  I have it loaded on my laptop, so I can bring it with me to your workshops and show you and your family & friends this wonderful program.

     This program can do so much.  You can design and make cards, scrapbooks, scrapbook pages, posters, signs, calendars, movies, DVDs.  You can add video and music to your projects.  You can add your own pictures, or anything that is in .jpg or .png form.  There is just so much you can do with this program.  Plus, Stampin' UP! offers many downloads at a very reasonable price--no tax or shipping!

     If you would like to see what it's all about, let me know.  I'd be happy to show you the program, how it works, and let you play with the program to see for yourself how easy and fun it is to use.  You can also check out my website for more information on My Digital Studio.

Happy Crafting!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels