Sunday, November 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Christmas is only 25 days away!!!!

Do you want something in particular from Stampin' UP! for Christmas this year?  I can help fulfill that wish.  Just fill out a wish list (
CLICK HERE), send/email it back to me with contact info of those you wish for me to contact, and I will do the rest.  I will contact those you provide me info for, let them know what is on your wish list and how to order.   I will do the rest, including wrapping the gifts and delivering them.  Just fill out the attached list, and get it back to me by December 3rd (to ensure delivery by Christmas).  I do all the hard work!

PLUS, a surprise for you when I receive your wish list filled out and returned back to me AND a second surprise for you when someone purchases a gift for you from me.

Getting everything Stampin' UP!  you want this Christmas-Priceless :O)


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels