Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stampin' UP! Website

     Today I signed up for my very own Stampin' UP! website.  This means that you can go to my Stampin' UP! website and place an order any time, any day, whenever you want.  This also means that you can go to my website and download all the downloads Stampin' UP! has that go with My Digital Studio (which you can also use in any program that supports .jpg and .png files).  If you own My Digital Studio, you can go to my Stampin' UP! website and place your orders for professional development of your projects, at a much cheaper price then the Stampin' UP! site.  Either way, you win by shopping through my site.

     My website also keeps you informed about all the new promotions, products, and hostess rewards, as well as project ideas--from Stampin' UP! and me!

     What's the address, you ask?  http://stampingwithsandy.stampinup.net

Let me know what you think of my new website.  I'd love to here you comments.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels