Thursday, August 20, 2009

Customize your Blog

Happy Thursday Everyone!
It's been a very busy week for me. I'm sorry about no pictures. I'm in the middle of potty training, school starts next week, I go back to work on Monday (teaching), and I've been cleaning, making necessary cards/gifts, and enjoying the last week of summer vacation with my boys.
While blog hopping, I found a place where you can get FREE things to customize your blog, like my new background. Not only can you customize your blog, but also your Twitter and Facebook. Check out The Cutest Blog on the Block. The options are endless.
Do you like my new background? Should I change any of the colors of my text, or do you think to color combo is good? I appreciate your input.
Enjoy your Thursday!

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your new page.

Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels