Sunday, January 9, 2011

January Stampin' Class

     I'm going to be offering two classes this month.  See the flyer for the first one:


We will be making the Fortune Teller Candy basket that I showed you a few days ago.


     You will be able to choose the In-Color of your choice, (Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait, or Blushing Bride).  I chose Blushing Bride for this one.

DATE:  Sunday January 16, 2011

TIME:  1:00 - 3:00

WHERE:  My house (ask for directions if needed)

COST:  $8

WHAT TO BRING:  Adhesive & Scissors

RSVP:  Call or email me by 1/14/11 if you are coming

     I hope you can come.  These little baskets are super cute, very simple to make, and make wonderful gifts.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels